It seems like our kids are bombarded with candy left and right during at least one holiday per month these days! How about we try celebrating a holiday without the candy overload.
These themed, non-candy Easter basket ideas will have you and your kids jumping for joy… without the usual sugar crash that comes with it!
Non-Candy Easter Basket Ideas You Cannot Miss
Easter Basket Ideas
Before we dive into the stuff to put into the baskets, we need to actually get some baskets! These are some super cute ones that can be reused for many years to come!
- The bunny burlap tote (on the left above) is too cute for words!
- If you have have embroidery skills, you could add a monogram or name to the bunny ears tote (in the middle above).
- I love the handle and pom-poms on the other bunny butt tote (3rd one above).
- These 2 totes are not Easter themed, which could be nice when wanting to reuse them. A great extra is that someone else can do the personalization for you on them. This chevron pattern is super fun, but it comes in several different styles. And you can’t go wrong with a Greek key pattern.
Bubble Themed Easter Basket
I don’t know about you, but even I would be excited to get a bubble themed Easter basket! Keep in mind that you don’t have to buy all of these items, but I wanted to give you some variety in the items you can include in your own basket.
- Best part of this bubble machine? No soap running down your arm! Score!
- These no-spill mini bubbles are great for little hands… or clumsy parents. Just keep a big bottle of bubbles on hand for easy refills.
- How fun are these shaped bubble wands?! And here are some super giant bubble wands if you want to wow your kids or the neighbor kids.
- These bubble gloves are perfect for little mouths who don’t quite know how to blow with a wand.
- You might want to get one of these bubble guns for every member of the family… adults included!
- I love this bubble mower for those kids who always like to be moving!
- For the little musician in your life, these bubble saxophones are super cute!
Chalk Themed Easter Basket
From hopscotch to an artistic masterpiece, you simply can’t go wrong with chalking up the driveway on a beautiful spring day!
- You can’t do anything if you don’t have a huge assortment of chalk to work with! Of course you can always buy smaller packs that will fit more easily in the Easter basket. You can also grab these egg shaped chalks in keeping with the Easter theme!
- These chalk holders are great for small hands or if you’re trying to keep the chalk off of everything you own!
- In case you want to add an extra dimension to the driveway art, this sidewalk paint is a great addition to the basket as well.
- If you have a non-artist in the family, these cute chalk stencils are a perfect way for them to get their art on.
- This rainbow chalk rake is a super cute addition to the basket.
Coloring Themed Easter Basket
Kids have known a lot longer than adults have how relaxing it is to just sit and color! Your kids will love these coloring themed Easter basket ideas… and they might even share with you.
- We can’t do anything without the proper tools! Here is a mega pack of crayons, but you can always go with a smaller pack. And just in case anyone is partial to colored pencils, I’ve got you covered!
- Then of course, we need something to actually color. Try this boy themed jumbo coloring pad or the girl themed one.
- If you have a fashionista in your family, this light up tracing pad is perfect!
- And for the gift that keeps on giving, try this colorable pillow case!
Water Fun Easter Basket
A water fun themed Easter basket will provide hours of fun for months to come! Some of these require a pool, while most just require a hot day!
- You can use these splash balls in the pool, at the beach or just on the driveway with a hose!
- I foresee races across the pool with this fun inflatable water wheel.
- Slam dunk that ball in your kids’ face with this floating basketball hoop! Or you could spike the ball at them with this pool volleyball game.
- When the kids are tired of just swimming in the pool, they can play with these fun games. Hot Potato Splash or Shark Toss & Catch.
- Playing under the water is often even funner than playing above it. These diving sticks are a great way to help your kids gain more strength in diving. And these swim thru rings can help them with holding their breath for longer.
- But sometimes you just need to relax in the pool. Pool noodles are a great way to float and relax in the pool, but these pool noodle sling chairs look like the bomb!
- These light up beach balls would make a nighttime pool party a ton of fun!
Do you have a favorite Easter basket gift?